Friday, April 9, 2010

The perfect friday night

is curling up on the couch with a cup of earl grey tea, some chocolate and a chick flick. I'm over going out, getting slaughtered and hitting the clubs, not to mention with two under two I just don't have that kind of energy these days :D

I hate it when my night is ruined by some young punks walking through our area, ripping it up and hurling abuse at the Mr with the intent to bait him and beat him up :( (he's the kind of guy most people take one look at and leave alone on account of how tall he is)

Shout out to the New Zealand Police. They always come when theres shit stirrers wrecking havoc and in general I feel a hell of a lot better knowing they are out there. To the men and women in our police force, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment