Monday, April 19, 2010

Sleep Deprivation


I'm sure my boys have worked out its a form of torture. I've been doing pretty much nothing for the last couple of days as they have been conspiring and preventing me from sleeping. It doesn't help of course that I tend not to go to bed until after 10pm. Tonight however I am going to bed straight after House at 9.30. For now I will comfort myself with pictures of my sleeping angels (yes Morgan is in a tent, was the only way he'd go to sleep last week).



2 comments:

  1. I love the tent pics... Cam had another bad night also... least he slept for more than 2 hours... still don't know what to do... tough love maybe... hmmm... don't think I'm "tough" enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* When Morgan is having a bad night I go lie down with him in his bed and doze lightly until Jack needs his next feed :/ He usually rights himself after a day or so. I just happen to feel like crap in the mean time :D

    ReplyDelete